Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 AM
"Chris Mohler"

Default Orphaning FontyPython

Sorry folks - I either need to orphan this one or pick up a
co-maintainer who is willing to babysit it for a while. I've been
insanely busy and it seems I will be for weeks to come

FontyPython is a font management program that places symlinks from
arbitrary locations into ~/.fonts, and allows you to group the links.

Upstream has released a new version and several (apparently
unannounced) updates and the .desktop file is also a tad broken.

Chris