-   -   Orphaning FontyPython (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/81512-orphaning-fontypython.html)

"Chris Mohler" 05-04-2008 02:02 AM

Orphaning FontyPython

Sorry folks - I either need to orphan this one or pick up a
co-maintainer who is willing to babysit it for a while. I've been
insanely busy and it seems I will be for weeks to come :)

FontyPython is a font management program that places symlinks from
arbitrary locations into ~/.fonts, and allows you to group the links.

Upstream has released a new version and several (apparently
unannounced) updates and the .desktop file is also a tad broken.

Chris