Old 05-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Hans de Goede

Default Orphaned packages (was ndesk-dbus adoption)

Nigel Jones wrote:

Christian Iseli wrote:

- 91 packages not available in devel or release
dev at nigelj dot com pAgenda

Opps, looks like I'll have to fix this.

- 21 orphaned packages, yet available in devel
AGReader PyOpenGL aasaver beagle emesene f-spot gnome-applet-tvn24
gnome-ppp kbiof libgringotts libical lipstik multiget nautilus-share
ndesk-dbus ndesk-dbus-glib osmo pygtkglext rafkill xdms xeuphoric

<snip>

Good catch Nigel, PyOpenGL and pygtkglext are needed by glchess, which is part
of gnome-games. These are not orphaned, I released them and rafkill for Xavier
to pick them up, Xavier?

Regards,

Hans

Old 05-03-2008, 08:23 AM
"Xavier Lamien"

*

<snip>

Good catch Nigel, PyOpenGL and pygtkglext are needed by glchess, which is part of gnome-games. These are not orphaned, I released them and rafkill for Xavier to pick them up, Xavier?
*
Do these packages need a rebuid ?

They all shoud already take over by me.
I'll have a look in case i misse one of them.

Regards,

Hans

Xavier.t Lamien
--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XavierLamien
GPG-Key ID: F3903DEB

Old 05-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Hans de Goede

Xavier Lamien wrote:

- 91 packages not available in devel or release
dev at nigelj dot com pAgenda

Opps, looks like I'll have to fix this.

- 21 orphaned packages, yet available in devel
AGReader PyOpenGL aasaver beagle emesene f-spot gnome-applet-tvn24
gnome-ppp kbiof libgringotts libical lipstik multiget
nautilus-share
ndesk-dbus ndesk-dbus-glib osmo pygtkglext rafkill xdms xeuphoric

<snip>

Good catch Nigel, PyOpenGL and pygtkglext are needed by glchess, which is
part of gnome-games. These are not orphaned, I released them and rafkill for
Xavier to pick them up, Xavier?

Do these packages need a rebuid ?

Nope

They all shoud already take over by me.
I'll have a look in case i misse one of them.

If you've taken ownership of them in pkgdb all is well, maybe the script just
ran in the window they were unowned?

Regards,

Hans