Old 05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Christian Iseli

Default Fedora Package Status of May 3, 2008

Hi folks,

Yikes, 3 months have gone by already since the last time I ran this...

Anyway, right before the release, here is the status...

tibbs, to get a better view of non-sponsors with many reviews, I have
increased the Top listings to 50. I thought this was simplest to
implement. If you have other ideas, I'll gladly try them out

Cheers,
Christian

====

Fedora Package Status of May 3, 2008

The full report can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageStatus

Owners stats:
- 6029 packages
- 9893 binary rpms in devel
- 115 orphans
- 91 packages not available in devel or release
Axel dot Thimm at ATrpms dot net freenx-server
Axel dot Thimm at ATrpms dot net mediawiki-openid
Axel dot Thimm at ATrpms dot net freenx-client
Fedora at FamilleCollet dot com php-pear-Cache-Lite
aaronh at garden dot org gnue-common
alexl at users dot sourceforge dot net sqlite2
andreas at bawue dot net perl-HTML-CalendarMonthSimple
andreas at bawue dot net ngircd
bdpepple at gmail dot com gaim-galago
bnocera at redhat dot com galago-filesystem
bogado at bogado dot net cwiid
caolanm at redhat dot com hunspell-he
caolanm at redhat dot com jcommon
chris at void dot printf dot net ohm
cweyl at alumni dot drew dot edu perl-Catalyst-Plugin-CGI-Untaint
cweyl at alumni dot drew dot edu gaim-gaym
dan at danny dot cz python-openhpi
dan at danny dot cz openhpi-subagent
davidf at sjsoft dot com fsvs
davidz at redhat dot com redhat-artwork
dennis at ausil dot us prtconf
dennis at ausil dot us silo
dev at nigelj dot com pAgenda
devrim at commandprompt dot com postgresql-pgpool-ha
devrim at commandprompt dot com saxon8
esandeen at redhat dot com guilt
fedora at christoph-wickert dot de lxappearance
fedora at matbooth dot co dot uk brazil
fedora at matbooth dot co dot uk eclipse-epic
gilboad at gmail dot com idesk
i at stingr dot net cuetools
ivazqueznet at gmail dot com xmlroff
j dot w dot r dot degoede at hhs dot nl simcoupe
j dot w dot r dot degoede at hhs dot nl samcoupe-rom
jafo at tummy dot com python-mechanoid
jbowes at redhat dot com eg
jeremy at hinegardner dot org tinyproxy
jkeating at redhat dot com tux
jmp at safe dot ca clement
jnovy at redhat dot com libgphoto2
jonathan dot underwood at gmail dot com dvipdfm
jorton at redhat dot com libc-client
jorton at redhat dot com newt-perl
josh dot kayse at gtri dot gatech dot edu perl-File-LibMagic
konrad at tylerc dot org jvyamlb
konrad at tylerc dot org jruby
konrad at tylerc dot org jna-posix
kushaldas at gmail dot com pem
lkundrak at v3 dot sk tzdata-java
lvillani at binaryhelix dot net bip
matthias at rpmforge dot net csync2
maxx at krakoa dot dk hamster-applet
michel dot sylvan at gmail dot com Falcon
mitr at redhat dot com audit-viewer
mitr at redhat dot com python-gtkextra
mmahut at redhat dot com pyephem
mpg at redhat dot com sugar-evince
ndbecker2 at gmail dot com unuran
ndbecker2 at gmail dot com Cython
nikolay at vladimiroff dot com gkrellm-timestamp
noah at coderanger dot net rainbow
noah at coderanger dot net python-olpcgames
oliver at linux-kernel dot at aboot
orion at cora dot nwra dot com GMT-coastlines
orion at cora dot nwra dot com R-car
paul at all-the-johnsons dot co dot uk mysql-connector-net
paul at all-the-johnsons dot co dot uk mono-tools
pertusus at free dot fr grib_api
pertusus at free dot fr ivman
pknirsch at redhat dot com freeimpi
ralston at pobox dot com perl-Encode-Detect
rdieter at math dot unl dot edu pykdeextensions
redhat at linuxnetz dot de bind-libbind
rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-bitmatch
rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-omake
rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gettext
rjones at redhat dot com collectd
rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gsl
rvokal at redhat dot com gaim-guifications
sergio dot pasra at gmail dot com pyfits
skvidal at linux dot duke dot edu preupgrade
splinux25 at gmail dot com drapes
stlwrt at gmail dot com eet
terjeros at phys dot ntnu dot no e16-epplets
terjeros at phys dot ntnu dot no e16-themes
terjeros at phys dot ntnu dot no e16-docs
terjeros at phys dot ntnu dot no perl-CSS
twaugh at redhat dot com desktop-printing
wart at kobold dot org compat-guichan06
wtogami at redhat dot com firefox-32
yufanyufan at gmail dot com audacious-plugins-docklet
- 47 packages not available in devel but present in release
Fedora at FamilleCollet dot com ocsinventory-client
adel dot gadllah at gmail dot com quicksynergy
andreas dot bierfert at lowlatency dot de multisync
andreas dot bierfert at lowlatency dot de libopensync-plugin-synce
anyremote at mail dot ru anyremote
anyremote at mail dot ru ganyremote
bdpepple at gmail dot com eds-feed
bdpepple at gmail dot com purple-galago
bdpepple at gmail dot com gnome-blog
dan at danny dot cz ski
fedora at christoph-wickert dot de thunar-shares
fedora at theholbrooks dot org kronolith
gauret at free dot fr pdftohtml
gemi at bluewin dot ch ffcall
huzaifas at redhat dot com psiconv
huzaifas at redhat dot com python-lzo
ianweller at gmail dot com mediawiki-HNP
ianweller at gmail dot com ezstream
katzj at redhat dot com pirut
konrad at tylerc dot org bytelist
lvm-team at redhat dot com device-mapper
lxtnow at gmail dot com kicker-compiz
lxtnow at gmail dot com cgi-util
mark at fasheh dot com ocfs2-tools
michel dot sylvan at gmail dot com python-nltk_lite
mmahut at redhat dot com imapsync
mmahut at redhat dot com libopensync-plugin-sunbird
mr dot ecik at gmail dot com python-mpd
paul at all-the-johnsons dot co dot uk ikvm
rafalzaq at gmail dot com biloba
rdieter at math dot unl dot edu kcometen3
rvinyard at cs dot nmsu dot edu idioskopos
simon at sxw dot org dot uk perl-Catalyst-Model-LDAP
simon at sxw dot org dot uk perl-Catalyst-Plugin-StackTrace
simon at sxw dot org dot uk kstart
simon at sxw dot org dot uk perl-Task-Weaken
simon at sxw dot org dot uk perl-Catalyst-View-JSON
tcallawa at redhat dot com pyke
tim at niemueller dot de lua-posix
tim at niemueller dot de lua-sql
tim at niemueller dot de luadoc
tim at niemueller dot de lua-logging
tim at niemueller dot de lua-socket
timothy dot selivanow at virtualxistenz dot com pysvn
wart at kobold dot org tile
xgl-maint at redhat dot com xorg-x11-drv-vermilion
xgl-maint at redhat dot com xorg-x11-drv-amd
- 8 packages which have not yet been FE-ACCEPT'd...
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_id=222191,231861
eclipse ben at bagu.org
cyrus-imapd tjanouse at redhat.com
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_id=221717,224458,252049,431320,434 880,445019
agg caolanm at redhat.com
libsilc wtogami at redhat.com
asm2 viveklak at gmail.com
pam_usb guidolinfrancesco at email.it
tanukiwrapper jesusr at redhat.com
python-decorator kylev at kylev.com
- 2 packages present in the development repo which have no owners entry
mogilefs-server s390utils
- 21 orphaned packages, yet available in devel
AGReader PyOpenGL aasaver beagle emesene f-spot gnome-applet-tvn24
gnome-ppp kbiof libgringotts libical lipstik multiget nautilus-share
ndesk-dbus ndesk-dbus-glib osmo pygtkglext rafkill xdms xeuphoric

FE-ACCEPT packages stats:
- 4422 accepted, closed package reviews
- 112 accepted, closed package reviews not in repo
- 19 accepted, closed package reviews not in owners
- 45 accepted, open package reviews with a package already in the repo

FE-REVIEW packages stats:
- 222 open tickets
- 55 closed tickets

FE-NEW packages stats:
- 776 open tickets

FE-NEEDSPONSOR packages stats:
- 37 open tickets

FE-Legal packages stats:
- 8 open tickets

OPEN-BUGS packages stats:
- 7620 open tickets
- 11 tickets with no activity in eight weeks
- 1 tickets with no activity in four weeks

CVS stats:
- 6039 packages with a devel directory
- 4 packages with no owners entry
F-8 glibc32 glibc64 tdma
- 361 packages were dropped from Fedora

Maintainers stats:
- 505 maintainers

Dropped Fedora packages:
- 225 packages were dropped since Fedora 7

Comps.xml files stats:
- 2804 packages in comps-f9 file
- 1502 packages missing from comps-f9 file
- 17 packages in comps-f9 but not in repo
- 2699 packages in comps-f8 file
- 1413 packages missing from comps-f8 file
- 12 packages in comps-f8 but not in repo

Old 05-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

CI> tibbs, to get a better view of non-sponsors with many reviews, I
CI> have increased the Top listings to 50. I thought this was
CI> simplest to implement. If you have other ideas, I'll gladly try
CI> them out

It sure helps. I was thinking of either separating out the
non-sponsor reviews or picking a cutoff of something like 100 reviews
and sticking those above it into a Hall of Fame or semis. There's
really no point in a dick size war once you get that far up into the
stratosphere, and we could probably do without the hilariously huge
bug lists. Clicking on the one next to my name gets me "This list is
too long for Bagel's little mind".

In any case, now I have plenty of people to investigate for
sponsorship status. That, and 37 "nobody" tickets to clean up.
Thanks for doing this.

- J<

Old 05-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

Note to self: don't lean on random keys while spellchecker is running.

JLT> reviews and sticking those above it into a Hall of Fame or semis.
^
should be "somesuch"

JLT> gets me "This list is too long for Bagel's little mind".
^
should be "Bugzilla"

Jeez.

- J<

Old 05-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Neal Becker

I'm pretty sure I did make tag build in devel (and I think F-9) for unuran.
should be unuran-1.2.4p1-1.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:18 AM
David Timms

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

Note to self: don't lean on random keys while spellchecker is running.
I thought you might have been using some new fangled speech recognition
software ... and it's friday night ;-)

Old 05-03-2008, 07:21 AM
Christian Iseli

On 02 May 2008 18:28:47 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I was thinking of either separating out the
> non-sponsor reviews or picking a cutoff of something like 100 reviews
> and sticking those above it into a Hall of Fame or semis. There's
> really no point in a dick size war once you get that far up into the
> stratosphere, and we could probably do without the hilariously huge
> bug lists.

The "Hall of Fame" idea is rather appealing. I'll look into it. I
agree the bug list is probably useless there.

> Clicking on the one next to my name gets me "This list is
> too long for Bagel's little mind".

This got me scratching my head for a little while, wondering if you had
found a new cute name for BZ :-)

> In any case, now I have plenty of people to investigate for
> sponsorship status. That, and 37 "nobody" tickets to clean up.
> Thanks for doing this.

You are welcome.

Cheers,

Old 05-04-2008, 01:51 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 01:07:42AM +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> - 91 packages not available in devel or release
> rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-bitmatch
> rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-omake
> rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gettext
> rjones at redhat dot com collectd
> rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gsl

Probably I'm being dumb, but what does 'not available in devel or
release' actually mean?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 14:51 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 01:07:42AM +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> > - 91 packages not available in devel or release
> > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-bitmatch
> > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-omake
> > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gettext
> > rjones at redhat dot com collectd
> > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gsl
>
> Probably I'm being dumb, but what does 'not available in devel or
> release' actually mean?

It means that there's a module for it in cvs, but that there are no
packages built for either Rawhide or a stable release.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:41 AM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 10:50:51PM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 14:51 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 01:07:42AM +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> > > - 91 packages not available in devel or release
> > > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-bitmatch
> > > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-omake
> > > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gettext
> > > rjones at redhat dot com collectd
> > > rjones at redhat dot com ocaml-gsl
> >
> > Probably I'm being dumb, but what does 'not available in devel or
> > release' actually mean?
>
> It means that there's a module for it in cvs, but that there are no
> packages built for either Rawhide or a stable release.

These packages are all really new - just built last week.

In this case 'Rawhide' can't mean Koji's dist-f10, because I built
packages for dist-f10 for the above.

There are also packages for F-9 but they're waiting as updates.

Rich.

virt-p2v converts physical machines to virtual machines. Boot with a
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v

Old 05-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Christian Iseli

On Mon, 5 May 2008 10:41:28 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> These packages are all really new - just built last week.
>
> In this case 'Rawhide' can't mean Koji's dist-f10, because I built
> packages for dist-f10 for the above.

No, it just means whatever is available in the development repo, e.g.
here:
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/source/SRPMS/

> There are also packages for F-9 but they're waiting as updates.

Ok. In this case, the warning will go away when the packages actually
show up in the repo (and I or someone else re-runs the PackageStatus
script...)

Cheers,
Christian