Old 05-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Ruben Kerkhof

Default Fedora Package Status of May 3, 2008

On 3 mei 2008, at 01:07, Christian Iseli wrote:

- 2 packages present in the development repo which have no owners
entry

mogilefs-server s390utils

mogilefs-server was renamed in cvs to perl-mogilefs-server, so I'm not
sure why this shows up.

Ruben

Old 05-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Dan Horák

On 3 mei 2008, at 01:07, Christian Iseli wrote:

> - 2 packages present in the development repo which have no owners
> entry
> mogilefs-server s390utils

I think s390utils were removed from Fedora (and I cannot find them in
pkgdb), but as there is some work being done on the s390/s390x as a
secondary architecture, they should be included again. And I can be the
owner because I going to be the owner for RHEL too.

Dan

Old 05-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Christian Iseli

On Wed, 7 May 2008 09:06:50 +0200, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
> mogilefs-server was renamed in cvs to perl-mogilefs-server, so I'm
> not sure why this shows up.

You should file a request with rel-eng that they remove the old version
from the repo.

Cheers,

Old 05-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Ruben Kerkhof

mogilefs-server was renamed in cvs to perl-mogilefs-server, so I'm
not sure why this shows up.

You should file a request with rel-eng that they remove the old
version

from the repo.

Cheers,

It's gone now, thanks.