Old 05-02-2008, 04:17 PM
"dwight at supercomputer.org"

Default is xorg.conf still needed

On Friday 02 May 2008 08:41:20 am Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2008-05-02, 03:12 GMT, dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
> > I think you're confusing Stateless Linux with Stateless Linux
> > Desktop.
>
> You are confusing Stateless Linux and Online Desktop.
>
> Matěj

Not at all. I'm using the term "Stateless Linux" as defined the
Fedora Wiki, and as currently implemented in Fedora. This is a
Fedora list. after all.

-dwight-

Old 05-02-2008, 04:20 PM

On Friday 02 May 2008 08:39:46 am Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2008-05-01, 03:29 GMT, dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
> > Are we really? Upon what do you base that statement? I'd be
> > very interested in knowing more, because the Stateless Linux
> > mailing list looks rather inactive. Is there a roadmap? And
> > what's the current status?
>
> I used “Stateless Linux” in very open meaning of the word. AFAIK
> it is now more state of mind, than a real project.
>
> Matěj

Thanks for clarifying that. From my point of view, I'm talking about
real code, as currently implemented. Hopefully we have that all
cleared up.

-dwight-