Old 04-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Oliver Falk

Default smolts.org 's broken...

Hi!

Just want to mention that smolts.org static pages (at least
http://smolts.org/static/stats/stats.html) is broken. If you reload the
page a few times, you'll see the date jumping around (Apr 23, Apr 9, Apr
17)... Seems it's loadbalanced and not all servers have the same content
and even the latest content you can get (Apr 23) is not up2date. :-(

-of

PS: Keep me posted CC:...

Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Eric Sandeen

Oliver Falk wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just want to mention that smolts.org static pages (at least
> http://smolts.org/static/stats/stats.html) is broken. If you reload the
> page a few times, you'll see the date jumping around (Apr 23, Apr 9, Apr
> 17)... Seems it's loadbalanced and not all servers have the same content
> and even the latest content you can get (Apr 23) is not up2date. :-(
>
> -of
>
> PS: Keep me posted CC:...

Ya. I've been harping on this too, for weeks.

-ERic

Old 05-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Oliver Falk

Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Oliver Falk wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Just want to mention that smolts.org static pages (at least
>> http://smolts.org/static/stats/stats.html) is broken. If you reload the
>> page a few times, you'll see the date jumping around (Apr 23, Apr 9, Apr
>> 17)... Seems it's loadbalanced and not all servers have the same content
>> and even the latest content you can get (Apr 23) is not up2date. :-(
>>
>> -of
>>
>> PS: Keep me posted CC:...
>>

> Ya. I've been harping on this too, for weeks.

Nothing changed yet!!!

-of

Old 05-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Oliver Falk