Old 04-28-2008, 05:50 PM
"Alan"

Default Unsigned apps in rawhide

When I updated this moring, I get errors on the gnome-desktop and
control-center packages claiming they are unsigned.

Is this a known problem or should I fill out a bug?

Old 04-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Bill Nottingham

Alan (alan@clueserver.org) said:
> When I updated this moring, I get errors on the gnome-desktop and
> control-center packages claiming they are unsigned.
>
> Is this a known problem or should I fill out a bug?

Known, fixed, should be all better tomorrow.

Bill

Old 04-28-2008, 06:01 PM
pingou

Alan wrote:

When I updated this moring, I get errors on the gnome-desktop and
control-center packages claiming they are unsigned.

Is this a known problem or should I fill out a bug?

I faced this with more than one package such as
gnome-desktop* and also control-center

Regards,

Pierre

Old 04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Andrew Farris

pingou wrote:

Alan wrote:

When I updated this moring, I get errors on the gnome-desktop and
control-center packages claiming they are unsigned.

Is this a known problem or should I fill out a bug?

I faced this with more than one package such as
gnome-desktop* and also control-center

I think Jesse Keating replied earlier to another thread that several packages
were known not signed so this is probably taken care of for each of them.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@gmail.com> www.lordmorgul.net
gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB 5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29