Old 04-27-2008, 12:35 PM
David Timms

Default install a src rpm's requirements - solved

Jon Burgess wrote:

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 22:00 +1000, David Timms wrote:

There must be a command that installs a src rpms requirements as well
as
the .src.rpm, what is it ?

yum install yum-utils

yum-builddep <package>
Actually at the moment $ yum-builddep --help has a traceback {bz 444333}
on rawhide version, but your help gave me the param I needed, thanks.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:21 AM
seth vidal

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 22:35 +1000, David Timms wrote:
> Jon Burgess wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 22:00 +1000, David Timms wrote:
> >> There must be a command that installs a src rpms requirements as well
> >> as
> >> the .src.rpm, what is it ?
> >>
> > yum install yum-utils
> >
> > yum-builddep <package>
> Actually at the moment $ yum-builddep --help has a traceback {bz 444333}
> on rawhide version, but your help gave me the param I needed, thanks.

it'll be fixed when the next release of yum-utils is made.

-sv