Old 04-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Warren Togami

Default debuginfo-install working?

Is debuginfo-install working for anyone after the fedora-release update
that turned on fedora and updates repo and set $releasever to 9?

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Old 04-27-2008, 03:52 AM
Matt Domsch

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 09:53:11PM -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> Is debuginfo-install working for anyone after the fedora-release update
> that turned on fedora and updates repo and set $releasever to 9?

The debuginfo mirrorlist URL works for me. What are you experiencing?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Erik van Pienbroek

Op zaterdag 26-04-2008 om 21:53 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Warren
Togami:
> Is debuginfo-install working for anyone after the fedora-release update
> that turned on fedora and updates repo and set $releasever to 9?
>
> Warren Togami
> wtogami@redhat.com

Hi,

When I updated the fedora-release package, The new repo files were saved
as /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo.rpmnew
and /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo.rpmnew. I had to manually
rename these files before yum and debuginfo-install would work again.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek