Old 04-25-2008, 06:12 AM
"Trond Danielsen"

Default New version of SDCC; request for co-maintainers.

Hi everyone,

I am the maintainer of SDCC[1], and need some feedback from some of
it's users. I am in the process of upgrading from 2.6.0 which is the
current version in Fedora to 2.8.0 which is the latest upstream
version. It is now over a year since the first version was submitted
to Fedora, and honestly I do not remember all the details in the spec
file. If anyone has the time to help upgrading to 2.8.0 I would be
grateful, my schedule is pretty full these days as I expect a fork in
the family tree any day soon...

[1] http://sdcc.sourceforge.net
--
Best regards,