Old 04-24-2008, 07:27 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

Default Heads up: updating to Genshi 0.5 snapshot for F10

Hello,

I've just built a snapshot of Genshi 0.5 for F10. Updating to 0.5
will be required for Trac 0.11 (currently in beta). Other packages
that depend on Genshi are Bcfg2, Smolt, and TurboGears. I've
personally done some testing using Bcfg2 and things seem to be working
well so far. Until F10 packages start showing up in Rawhide you can
find the RPMs here:

Jeff

Old 04-25-2008, 02:10 AM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just built a snapshot of Genshi 0.5 for F10. Updating to 0.5
> will be required for Trac 0.11 (currently in beta). Other packages
> that depend on Genshi are Bcfg2, Smolt, and TurboGears. I've
> personally done some testing using Bcfg2 and things seem to be working
> well so far. Until F10 packages start showing up in Rawhide you can
> find the RPMs here:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=581471

Will you backport it to F9, or even F8? Otherwise, it won't matter as
much to Smolt, since we don't usually run it on Rawhide machines
publically.

-Yaakov

Old 04-25-2008, 02:32 AM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us> wrote:
> >
> > I've just built a snapshot of Genshi 0.5 for F10.
>
> Will you backport it to F9, or even F8? Otherwise, it won't matter as
> much to Smolt, since we don't usually run it on Rawhide machines
> publically.

That will depend on how stable it is, but definitely not before they
release the final 0.5. Genshi is pretty important for various Fedora
Infrastructure web apps so I don't want to break those if I don't have
to .

Jeff