Old 10-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Gerry Reno

Default F17: Illuminated keyboard turns off with kernel 3.6.1 upgrade

I just upgraded my F17 kernel to 3.6.1 and when I reboot then my Logitech illuminated keyboard is not lit until I touch
a key and then it goes right back off.

Kind of defeats the purpose of having an illuminated keyboard.

Anyone know why this might happen after this particular kernel upgrade?