Old 10-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Steve Dickson

Default Koji Login

Hello,

For a while now I have not been able to login into
Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...

Here is what I'm doing:

* fedora-packager-setup which creates the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12
* I successfully import the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12 into firefox

When I try to login into http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login
I get:

<error>

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to koji.fedoraproject.org:80.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

</error>

What am I doing wrong??

steved.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Josh Boyer

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Steve Dickson <SteveD@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For a while now I have not been able to login into
> Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
> to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...

You can cancel builds from the cmdline. 'koji cancel <task>'

I have no idea about your actual web login issues, but normally you
don't really need to login via the webpage.

josh

Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Steve Dickson

On 15/10/12 09:31, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Steve Dickson <SteveD@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> For a while now I have not been able to login into
>> Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
>> to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...
>
> You can cancel builds from the cmdline. 'koji cancel <task>'
Yeah I thought of that after the build was finished... I
try that next time...

> I have no idea about your actual web login issues, but normally you
> don't really need to login via the webpage.
Hmm... I guess that interface has been broken for a while then
if nobody uses it...

Thanks!

steved.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Dan Horák

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:20:16 -0400
Steve Dickson <SteveD@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For a while now I have not been able to login into
> Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
> to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...
>
> Here is what I'm doing:
>
> * fedora-packager-setup which creates the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12
> * I successfully import the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12 into firefox
>
> When I try to login into http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login

you need to use https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login for the login to work

Dan

Old 10-15-2012, 03:50 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 09:38:02AM -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:

> On 15/10/12 09:31, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Steve Dickson <SteveD@redhat.com> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> For a while now I have not been able to login into
> >> Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
> >> to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...
> >
> > You can cancel builds from the cmdline. 'koji cancel <task>'
> Yeah I thought of that after the build was finished... I
> try that next time...
>

> > I have no idea about your actual web login issues, but normally you
> > don't really need to login via the webpage.
> Hmm... I guess that interface has been broken for a while then
> if nobody uses it...

It's news to me that Koji even has a web login :-)

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 10-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Dennis Gilmore

It got broken with the last lot of system updates. Rather than redirecting to https its doing so but adding a :80 in there which does not work so well. I plan to fix it this week. But really just use the CLI

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.--