Old 10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Steve Salevan

Default Taking over orphaned Func and Certmaster packages

Hey guys,
I'd like to put my name in to take over ownership of the orphaned Func and Certmaster packages as per the orphaned package takeover procedure. *I am the new project maintainer for these projects, and I'd like to add a few tuneups here and there that we've found useful out here at Tumblr. *My Fedora Project username is ssalevan and I've applied for commit and bugzilla watching on each package branch; let me know if I can provide any further information, and I very much appreciate the consideration.

Thanks!
--Steve Salevansteve@tumblr.com

Old 10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Seth Vidal

Hey guys, I'd like to put my name in to take over ownership of the orphaned Func and Certmaster packages as per the orphaned package takeover procedure. *I am the new project maintainer for these
projects, and I'd like to add a few tuneups here and there that we've found useful out here at Tumblr. *My Fedora Project username is ssalevan and I've applied for commit and bugzilla watching on
each package branch; let me know if I can provide any further information, and I very much appreciate the consideration.

I just orphaned the packages and I'm vouching for Steve as the new func
maintainer. How should I go about having him take them over?

-sv

Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:46:35PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012, Steve Salevan wrote:
>
> >Hey guys, I'd like to put my name in to take over ownership of the orphaned Func and Certmaster packages as per the orphaned package takeover procedure. *I am the new project maintainer for these
> >projects, and I'd like to add a few tuneups here and there that we've found useful out here at Tumblr. *My Fedora Project username is ssalevan and I've applied for commit and bugzilla watching on
> >each package branch; let me know if I can provide any further information, and I very much appreciate the consideration.
> >

> I just orphaned the packages and I'm vouching for Steve as the new
> func maintainer. How should I go about having him take them over?

If you're willing to mentor him, it's probably easiest to do this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group#Becom e_a_co-maintainer

Old 10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
"Nathanael D. Noblet"

Hello,

These packages have become semi important to us as well so I'd be
willing and interested in being a co-maintainer.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613

Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 AM
"Nathanael D. Noblet"

On 10/11/2012 10:39 AM, Steve Salevan wrote:

Hey guys,
I'd like to put my name in to take over ownership of the orphaned Func
and Certmaster packages as per the orphaned package takeover procedure.
I am the new project maintainer for these projects, and I'd like to
add a few tuneups here and there that we've found useful out here at
Tumblr. My Fedora Project username is ssalevan and I've applied for
commit and bugzilla watching on each package branch; let me know if I
can provide any further information, and I very much appreciate the
consideration.

So I noticed you took ownership of func but not certmaster. Oversight?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613