Fedora ARM weekly status meeting 2012-10-10
Good day all,
This weeks Fedora ARM status meeting will take place today (Wednesday Oct 10th) in #fedora-meeting-1 on Freenode.
Times in various time zones (please let us know if these do not work):
Current items on the agenda:
1) F18/19 Build status - problem packages
2) Uboot on OMAP - status update (2012.07, 2012.10)
3) Reverting the Highbank alignment patch
4) Device tree testing
5) Raspberry Pi status update
6) Discussion on dropping Kirkwood support
7) Your topic here
If you have any other items you would like to discuss that are not mentioned, please feel free to send an email to the list or bring it up at the end of the meeting.
devel mailing list
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 AM.|
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.