Old 02-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Orphaning Packages

Hi all,

I'm orphaning the following packages:

* Liferea - this one is could use some serious love, but will
involve some work, since it needs to be ported to the new
xulrunner in Rawhide. If I can free up some time from work, I
might be able to offer some assistance.
* Wesnoth
* Galago-Daemon
* Libgalago
* Libgalago-gtk
* Purple-Galago
* EDS-Feed
* Gnome-Blog
* Gnonlin
* Gramps

Thanks,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 02-11-2008, 05:21 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

On 2/11/08, Brian Pepple <bpepple@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> * Gnonlin

I'll take this because I maintain pitivi, which is dependent on
gnonlin. I'd welcome co-maintainers though.

> * Gramps

I'll take this as well. Ditto on co-maintainers.

Jeff

Old 02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> Hi all,
>
> I'm orphaning the following packages:
>
> * Liferea - this one is could use some serious love, but will
> involve some work, since it needs to be ported to the new
> xulrunner in Rawhide. If I can free up some time from work, I
> might be able to offer some assistance.
> * Wesnoth

I could pick up wesnoth if no one objects.

> --
> Brian Pepple <bpepple@fedoraproject.org>
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 810CC15E
> BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

novus ordo absurdum

Old 02-11-2008, 05:31 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> On Feb 11, 2008 11:21 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us> wrote:
>> On 2/11/08, Brian Pepple <bpepple@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> > * Gramps
>>
>> I'll take this as well. Ditto on co-maintainers.
>
> I'd be happy to comaintain gramps. I know I need to do something in
> PackageDB, but I'm fuzzy on the details. Is this documented on the
> wiki somewhere?

Might be, but just log into admin.fp.org/pkgdb, find the package, and Take
Ownership for each active branch, once orphaned.

> --
> Jerry James
> http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/

novus ordo absurdum

Old 02-11-2008, 05:34 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

>>> I'll take this as well. Ditto on co-maintainers.
>>
>> I'd be happy to comaintain gramps. I know I need to do something in
>> PackageDB, but I'm fuzzy on the details. Is this documented on the
>> wiki somewhere?
>
> Might be, but just log into admin.fp.org/pkgdb, find the package, and Take
> Ownership for each active branch, once orphaned.

Although in the case of wesnoth and gramps, it appears that Mr. Togami and
Mr. Ollie have preceded us.

>> --
>> Jerry James
>> http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/
>>
>> --

> novus ordo absurdum

novus ordo absurdum

Old 02-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Hans de Goede

Jon Ciesla wrote:

Hi all,

I'm orphaning the following packages:

* Liferea - this one is could use some serious love, but will
involve some work, since it needs to be ported to the new
xulrunner in Rawhide. If I can free up some time from work, I
might be able to offer some assistance.
* Wesnoth

I could pick up wesnoth if no one objects.

I would have picked it up if you didn't, but since my packageload already is
plenty high, I don't object to the contrary, I say go for it

Regards,

Hans

Old 02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
"Jerry James"

Old 02-11-2008, 05:46 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

>> > Might be, but just log into admin.fp.org/pkgdb, find the package, and
>> Take
>> > Ownership for each active branch, once orphaned.
>>
>> Although in the case of wesnoth and gramps, it appears that Mr. Togami
>> and
>> Mr. Ollie have preceded us.
>
> I knew Jeffrey Ollie was taking ownership of gramps. He asked for
> comaintainers. I'm willing, I'm just not sure what that entails
> PackageDB-wise. I presume that I push the "Add myself to package"
> button on each active branch, but then what? Check all of the boxes?
> Are the meanings of the checkboxes documented somewhere?

My mistake, long day. I'd personally recommend checking all of them, so
you're as in-tune with the work on the package as possible.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:55 PM
"Jerry James"

Old 02-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Jerry James wrote:

I'll take this as well. Ditto on co-maintainers.

I'd be happy to comaintain gramps. I know I need to do something in
PackageDB, but I'm fuzzy on the details. Is this documented on the
wiki somewhere?

Might be, but just log into admin.fp.org/pkgdb, find the package, and Take
Ownership for each active branch, once orphaned.

Although in the case of wesnoth and gramps, it appears that Mr. Togami and
Mr. Ollie have preceded us.

I knew Jeffrey Ollie was taking ownership of gramps. He asked for
comaintainers. I'm willing, I'm just not sure what that entails
PackageDB-wise. I presume that I push the "Add myself to package"
button on each active branch, but then what? Check all of the boxes?
Are the meanings of the checkboxes documented somewhere?

They're not documented to my knowledge. Here's their meanings:

watchbugzilla: You'll be put on the initialCC list for new bugs
watchcommits: You will receive an email when someone commits to this branch.
commit: You have access to commit to the package in cvs
approveacls: You can approve and deny the any of these acls for other
people.

All together, these are the possible actions that the owner of a package
has.

-Toshio