Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Orphaning packages

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:45:35 +0000
"Paul F. Johnson" <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> > How about doing the same for anjuta [1] and anjuta-gdl [2]? They
> > don't look like Mono packages, which Paul wants to keep, and I
> > would like to take them.
>
> Feel free to take them.
>
> Currently, my main box is down (it has a silly fault on it which
> won't clear - it hangs after 45 minutes and I can't see anything in
> dmesg saying it's a software problem, so I'm assuming hardware), but
> as soon as it's up, I'll rebuild my mono stuff and get it into
> rawhide.

I orphaned these in pkgdb.

--
Jesse Keating

Old 12-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Kevin Kofler

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:

> On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:45:35 +0000
> "Paul F. Johnson" <paul <at> all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > How about doing the same for anjuta [1] and anjuta-gdl [2]? They
> > > don't look like Mono packages, which Paul wants to keep, and I
> > > would like to take them.
> >
> > Feel free to take them.
> > [...]
>
> I orphaned these in pkgdb.

What about z88dk? That's also listed as owned by pfj, and I offered to pick it
up.

Kevin Kofler

Old 12-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Jesse Keating

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:53:14 +0000 (UTC)
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@chello.at> wrote:

> What about z88dk? That's also listed as owned by pfj, and I offered
> to pick it up.

Done.

--
Jesse Keating

Old 12-15-2007, 11:41 AM
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray"

I would also like to take gnome-build.

The anjuta and anjuta-gdl packages held by me are related to it, and
it looks like the package is lagging behind a few upstream releases.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7
Key server: pgp.mit.edu

Old 02-04-2008, 06:56 PM
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray"

Can I take over autogen:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/autogen ?

While upstream has released 5.9.4, Fedora has 5.8.9-1 and the package
has not been updated for almost a year now. Moreover it is one of my
packages -- Anjuta -- depends on it.

If it is fine with everyone, can the autogen package be orphaned in PackageDB?

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
Free software for the Indian community:
* ftp://fedora.glug-nith.org/ (Fedora)

Old 02-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 01:26:51 +0530
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi.ray@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I take over autogen:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/autogen ?
>
> While upstream has released 5.9.4, Fedora has 5.8.9-1 and the package
> has not been updated for almost a year now. Moreover it is one of my
> packages -- Anjuta -- depends on it.
>
> If it is fine with everyone, can the autogen package be orphaned in
> PackageDB?

I orphaned it, however since cvsextras has commit access you could have
done the work before "taking over" the package.

--
Jesse Keating

Old 02-07-2008, 05:44 AM
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray"

> I orphaned it, however since cvsextras has commit access you could have
> done the work before "taking over" the package.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Debarshi

Old 02-07-2008, 10:23 PM
"Vivek Lakshmanan"

Hello,
I have been unable to provide necessary attention to a number of java
packages I owned for the last little while, and I am afraid my
schedule is only going to get tighter in the future. As a result I
have orphaned the following packages:

bea-stax
byaccj
classpathx-jaf
classpathx-jaxp
crytpix-asn1
isorelax
jakarta-commons-collections
jakarta-commons-pool
java_cup
jaxen
jaxen-bootstrap
jgroups
jlex
jzlib
ldapjdk
log4j
regexp
saxon
saxon8
tanukiwrapper
tomcat5
velocity
xalan-j2
xmlrpc

I apologize if any bugs you reported have not been acted upon recently.
If some brave soul would like to take over, I can provide guidance,
though it may be somewhat sporadic.
Vivek

Old 02-08-2008, 12:52 AM
"Jesus M. Rodriguez"

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 06:23:20PM -0500, Vivek Lakshmanan wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been unable to provide necessary attention to a number of java
> packages I owned for the last little while, and I am afraid my
> schedule is only going to get tighter in the future. As a result I
> have orphaned the following packages:
>
> bea-stax
> byaccj
> classpathx-jaf
> classpathx-jaxp
> crytpix-asn1
> isorelax
> jakarta-commons-collections
> jakarta-commons-pool
> java_cup
> jaxen
> jaxen-bootstrap
> jgroups
> jlex
> jzlib
> ldapjdk
> log4j
> regexp
> saxon
> saxon8
> tanukiwrapper
> tomcat5
> velocity
> xalan-j2
> xmlrpc
>
> I apologize if any bugs you reported have not been acted upon recently.
> If some brave soul would like to take over, I can provide guidance,
> though it may be somewhat sporadic.
> Vivek

I would be interested in take some of these packages.

tanukiwrapper
velocity
xmlrpc
log4j

I will definitely take. If the rest are dependencies I can take
them for now.

Sincerely,
jesus

--