Old 01-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Marc Bradshaw

Default Orphaning packages

Hi All,
I am unable to devote the necessary time at the moment, so I am orphaning the following packages. Please feel free to grab them if they are of interest to you.

GREYCstoration*-- An image denoising and interpolation toolUpstream have ceased development, concepts are now a gimp plugin. *Can probably be dropped.

moreutils*-- Additional unix utilitiesSplit into 2 packages to allow gnu parallel to be packaged. *Split version is in devel.

docbook2X*-- Convert docbook into man and TexinfoDependency of moreutils.
perl-Time-Duration*-- Time-Duration - rounded or exact English _expression_ of durations

Dependency of moreutils.
phpTodo*-- PHP todo list manager

Project has not been updated since 2007. *Can probably be dropped.
sl*-- Joke command for when you type 'sl' instead of 'ls'

Old 01-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Sven Lankes

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 04:40:27PM +1100, Marc Bradshaw wrote:

> moreutils -- Additional unix utilities
> docbook2X -- Convert docbook into man and Texinfo
> perl-Time-Duration -- Time-Duration - rounded or exact English expression of durations

I use moreutils on all my machines so I would like to take it and it's
dependencies.

--
sven === jabber/xmpp: sven@lankes.net

Old 01-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Sven Lankes

Old 01-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Matej Cepl

sl -- Joke command for when you type 'sl' instead of 'ls'

The most important package in whole Fedora repos. I will gladly take it
(also, the number of bugs there seems to be acceptable).

Matěj

Old 01-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Marcela Mašláňová

I am unable to devote the necessary time at the moment, so I am
orphaning the following packages. Please feel free to grab them if they
are of interest to you.

GREYCstoration -- An image denoising and interpolation tool

Upstream have ceased development, concepts are now a gimp plugin.
Can probably be dropped.

moreutils -- Additional unix utilities

Split into 2 packages to allow gnu parallel to be packaged. Split
version is in devel.

docbook2X -- Convert docbook into man and Texinfo

Dependency of moreutils.

perl-Time-Duration -- Time-Duration - rounded or exact English
expression of durations

Dependency of moreutils.

phpTodo -- PHP todo list manager

Project has not been updated since 2007. Can probably be dropped.

sl -- Joke command for when you type 'sl' instead of 'ls'

I can take perl-Time-Duration.

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno

Old 01-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Vivek Shah

Old 01-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:28:10 +0100, VS (Vivek) wrote:

> I have had no time for the past months to look after my packages so I am
> orphaning them.
>
> teseq, mausezahn,samefile.

I've taken "samefile".

Old 01-15-2012, 01:56 PM