Old 07-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Casey Dahlin

Default Orphaning packages

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 02:43:43PM -0400, Casey Dahlin wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 11:23:06AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > I no longer have a need/care for these packages, they are up for grabs:
> >
> > contacts
> > inotail
>
> I'll take inotail.
>
> --CJD

Someone pointed out that this functionality is now available in tailf,
so I don't think this package is necessary at all.

--CJD

Old 09-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Vivek Shah

Hi,
Owing to limited time recently I have been unable to look into my
packages and so I am orphaning the following packages:

agave
gnujump
mausezahn
moe
peppy
gnurobots

It would be nice if someone can pick them up.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Old 09-27-2011, 04:34 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> Hi,
> Owing to limited time recently I have been unable to look into my
> packages and so I am orphaning the following packages:
>
> agave
> gnujump
> mausezahn
> moe
> peppy
> gnurobots
>
> It would be nice if someone can pick them up.

Done, except for agave. Does it need to stay dead? I only see the FTBFS
bug, which looks like it has a fix in the BZ.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Vivek

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 09-27-2011, 05:48 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

>> Hi,
>> Owing to limited time recently I have been unable to look into my
>> packages and so I am orphaning the following packages:
>>
>> agave
>> gnujump
>> mausezahn
>> moe
>> peppy
>> gnurobots
>>
>> It would be nice if someone can pick them up.
>
> Done, except for agave. Does it need to stay dead? I only see the FTBFS
> bug, which looks like it has a fix in the BZ.

. . .which I tried, and it works, but gnome-vfsmm26 is retired.

>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Vivek
>> --

> in your fear, seek only peace
> in your fear, seek only love
>
> -d. bowie

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 11-01-2011, 07:56 PM
James Bowes

Hi:

I'm orphaning the following packages; I've not given them the proper
care and affection that they need.

eg -- Git for mere mortals
giggle -- A Gtk frontend to git
gitg -- GTK+ graphical interface for the git revision control system
ipython -- An enhanced interactive Python shell
mod_wsgi -- A WSGI interface for Python web applications in Apache
python-ZSI -- Zolera SOAP Infrastructure
python-elixir -- A declarative mapper for SQLAlchemy
python-vobject -- A python library for manipulating vCard and vCalendar files
stgit -- Patch stack for Git repositories

If you already have any ACLs on these packages, please feel free to grab
up ownership.

Thanks,
-James

Old 11-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Pierre-Yves Chibon

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 17:56 -0300, James Bowes wrote:
> python-vobject -- A python library for manipulating vCard and
> vCalendar files

I have taken this one.

Pierre

Old 11-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Pierre-Yves Chibon

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 17:56 -0300, James Bowes wrote:
> gitg -- GTK+ graphical interface for the git revision control system

This one seem to already have found a new owner: nacho.

Pierre

Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Matthias Runge

Old 11-02-2011, 03:23 PM