-   -   fedpkg / koji error (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/710862-fedpkg-koji-error.html)

Simone Caronni 10-09-2012 02:14 PM

fedpkg / koji error

On 19 September 2012 00:26, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
> On 09/05/2012 08:07 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:
>> Jesse, I'm not sure if you're still the correct upstream here, please
>> correct me if you're not, and I'll send the patch somewhere else.
>
> This helps me a lot as well building el srpms from master with "fedpkg
> --dist el6 srpm". +1 from me.

Any news regarding this? Is the patch planned to be included?
I don't see any activity in git: http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedpkg.git/

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose
sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

Jesse Keating 10-09-2012 06:03 PM

fedpkg / koji error

On 10/09/2012 07:14 AM, Simone Caronni wrote:

On 19 September 2012 00:26, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:

On 09/05/2012 08:07 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:

Jesse, I'm not sure if you're still the correct upstream here, please
correct me if you're not, and I'll send the patch somewhere else.

This helps me a lot as well building el srpms from master with "fedpkg
--dist el6 srpm". +1 from me.

Any news regarding this? Is the patch planned to be included?
I don't see any activity in git: http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedpkg.git/

Thanks,
--Simone

Oops. I dropped the ball. Spot even pinged me about it and I made a
promise I didn't keep. Rectifying.

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage

- jlk