Old 10-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Adam Williamson

Default 2012-10-08 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2012-10-08
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again tomorrow. An important day again, as we should
check freeze-ability for F18 Beta once more: in particular, whether
anaconda 18.13 implements all the partitioning requirements, and whether
the new upgrade tool shows any signs of appearing. We also have quite a
few blockers to look at.

This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, so I'm not scheduled to be at
work tomorrow. I'm hoping someone else will be able to run the meeting.
If no-one wants to and I'm awake, though, I'll do it, but please,
someone just go ahead and take it =)

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121008

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 18 Beta status / mini blocker review
3. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey