-   -   Unresponsive maintainer Jef Spaleta - Unpushed security update for 91 days (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/709972-unresponsive-maintainer-jef-spaleta-unpushed-security-update-91-days.html)

Till Maas 10-05-2012 10:32 PM

Unresponsive maintainer Jef Spaleta - Unpushed security update for 91 days

Hi,

I noticed that the revelation security update was not pushed to stable.
It is now 91 days old, which makes me suspect that Jef is somehow
hindered to take care of it:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-10269/revelation-0.4.14-1.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-10314/revelation-0.4.14-1.fc16

I remember he was very eager to push it in a timely manner. I already
wrote an e-mail to revelation-owner at 21 August. Can someone with the
appropriate permissions please push the updates to stable?

It might also be a good idea to look after his 18 other packages:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/jspaleta?acls=owner

Regards
Till