Old 10-04-2012, 04:45 AM
Patrick Uiterwijk

Default Fwd: Packages in need of new maintainers

Hello,

I would like to take over NetworkManager-pptp.

Patrick

On Oct 4, 2012 6:01 AM, "gil" <puntogil@libero.it> wrote:
hi

i take (made a request to become a co-maintainer)

these lkundrak's packages:

java_cup

jazzy

mercury

microba

patricia-trie

if there aren't requests from other people. I'll take ownership

thanks

regards

Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Jon Ciesla

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to take over NetworkManager-pptp.

FAS name?

-J

http://cecinestpasunefromage.wordpress.com/