Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Nikos Roussos

Default Packages in need of new maintainers

Przemek Klosowski <przemek.klosowski@nist.gov> wrote:
>On 10/03/2012 02:23 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> As a result of FESCO ticket 952*, Lubomir Rintel's 200+ packages are
>> in need of new maintainers. Under normal circumstances we'd simply
>> orphan them all, but given the large number we want to handle this in
>> a more orderly fashion.
>>
>> Please reply to the list with any requests for ownership changes, and
>> I'll complete them on a first-come, first-served basis
>
>Could you do an updated list of packages that are still looking for
>owners? I would sign up for sdcc. My FAS username is przemekklosowski

You can check the list here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/lkundrak?acls=owner

Old 10-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Jon Ciesla

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Przemek Klosowski
<przemek.klosowski@nist.gov> wrote:
> On 10/03/2012 02:23 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>>
>> As a result of FESCO ticket 952*, Lubomir Rintel's 200+ packages are
>> in need of new maintainers. Under normal circumstances we'd simply
>> orphan them all, but given the large number we want to handle this in
>> a more orderly fashion.
>>
>> Please reply to the list with any requests for ownership changes, and
>> I'll complete them on a first-come, first-served basis
>

> Could you do an updated list of packages that are still looking for owners?
> I would sign up for sdcc. My FAS username is przemekklosowski

It wouldn't let me assign since your BZ and FAS emails apparently
don't match, so I've orphaned it, take it. EL-6 only.

-J

http://cecinestpasunefromage.wordpress.com/

Old 10-06-2012, 06:13 AM
gil

Il 05/10/2012 19:32, Jon Ciesla ha
As a result of FESCO ticket 952*, Lubomir Rintel's 200+ packages are
in need of new maintainers. Under normal circumstances we'd simply
orphan them all, but given the large number we want to handle this in
a more orderly fashion.

Please reply to the list with any requests for ownership changes, and
I'll complete them on a first-come, first-served basis

Could you do an updated list of packages that are still looking for owners?

hi

I'd
take these packages:

gant -- Groovy-based build system that uses Ant tasks
jackrabbit -- Implementation of the Content Repository for Java Technology API
jcommon -- JFree Java utility classes
jfreechart -- Java chart library
jgraph -- Java-based Diagram Component and Editor
joda-time -- Java date and time API
json-lib -- JSON library for Java
rhino -- _javascript_ for Java
swing-layout -- Natural layout for Swing panels
tagsoup -- A SAX-compliant HTML parser written in Java
testng -- Java-based testing framework
xom -- XML Pull Parser
xpp3 -- XML Pull Parser

if there aren't requests from other people. I'll take ownership

Old 10-06-2012, 04:17 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 08:54:55AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:

> >> Done.
> >
> > That's unfortunate, because we want to provide non-x86_64 packages
> > for EPEL.
>
> Un-done, orphaned.

Thanks,

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://libguestfs.org

Old 10-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Ismael Olea

swing-layout -- Natural layout for Swing panels

I'll take this since is a dep of Omegat.
FAS name: olea
--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/