Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 AM
David Tardon

Default Packages in need of new maintainers

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 01:23:02PM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> As a result of FESCO ticket 952*, Lubomir Rintel's 200+ packages are
> in need of new maintainers. Under normal circumstances we'd simply
> orphan them all, but given the large number we want to handle this in
> a more orderly fashion.
>
> Please reply to the list with any requests for ownership changes, and
> I'll complete them on a first-come, first-served basis.
>
> The current list:
>
> libwpg -- Library for reading WordPerfect Graphics images

I am grabbing this.

D.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 AM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 01:23:02PM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> collectd -- Statistics collection daemon for filling RRD files
> debootstrap -- Debian GNU/Linux bootstrapper
> tunctl -- Create and remove virtual network interfaces

I applied for co-maintainership (not full owner) on these.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/

Old 10-04-2012, 07:59 AM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 02:09:58PM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> >> I see no builds, and lots of qemu RPMS in RHEL. Maybe I should retire
> >> the branch?
> >
> > I'm pretty sure that's correct.
>
> Done.

That's unfortunate, because we want to provide non-x86_64 packages
for EPEL.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 10-04-2012, 07:59 AM