Old 10-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

Default Fedora 18 Schedule reminders - Features 100% Complete in one week

Hi!
A friendly reminder - all Features has to be 100% complete in
one week - Tue Oct 09 2012, see the current schedule [1].

Please make sure to update your Feature page(s). In case of any
problems, please let me know, we can find a solution ;-) Also
please comment it in the status section.

You can find the progress of Features on Wiki [2].

The Beta change deadline is the same day, but we'd like to avoid
long period of freeze and thus it could change (to be reviewed
on Wed FESCo meeting).

Thanks
Jaroslav

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/Schedule