Old 10-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Adam Williamson

Default 2012-10-01 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2012-10-01
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again! This one is pretty important, as FESCo will be
deciding this week if current F18 development is advanced enough to
freeze for Beta. We will be discussing the same topic and providing a
recommendation to FESCo. Related to that, we have some release criteria
proposals that still need discussion.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121001

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Release criteria
3. Fedora 18 Beta status / mini blocker review
4. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey