Old 09-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Paul Whalen

Default Fedora ARM weekly status meeting 2012-09-26

Good day all,

This weeks Fedora ARM status meeting will take place today (Wednesday Sept 26th) in #fedora-meeting-1 on Freenode.
Times in various time zones (please let us know if these do not work):

PDT: 1pm
MDT: 2pm
CDT: 3pm
EDT: 4pm
UTC: 8pm
BST: 9pm
CST: 10pm

Current items on the agenda:

1) F18/19 Build status - problem packages

2) 3.6 kernel mmc driver - status update

3) VFAD summary

4) Raspberry Pi status update

5) your topic here

If you have any other items you would like to discuss that are not mentioned, please feel free to send an email to the list or bring it up at the end of the meeting.

Paul

Old 09-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Peter Robinson

Morning all,

Sorry for missing last nights meeting. In the short term I don't think
I'll be able to make one until at least November as I'll be in
Helsinki until at least Nov 2nd and that would make the meeting 11pm
for me.

I'll move to the format of updating by replying to this mail each week :-)

> Current items on the agenda:
>
> 1) F18/19 Build status - problem packages

None to report at the moment. I still have two outstanding items from
Jon Masters.... namely:
* llvm triplet
* openmpi atomicss patch

> 2) 3.6 kernel mmc driver - status update

See the reply to dmalin. Basically I look to have a fix I'm happy with
and dgilmore has tested a booting kernel. I'll post a scratch build
for testing today.

http://fpaste.org/BJLj/