Old 04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
"Paul F. Johnson"

Default cxoffice / wine font problem

Hi,

I'm running rawhide on both an x86 and AMD64 machines and have cxoffice
pro 6 installed as well as wine.

Until recently all was working well, but when I came to use cxoffice,
I've found the fonts have become corrupted for menus/dialog boxes - but
not on error boxes.

Is this a cxoffice/wine fault or has something happened to xorg to
change the behaviour?

TTFN

Paul