Old 04-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Hans de Goede

Default 200+ packages up for grabs

Huzaifa Sidhpurwala wrote:

Hi,

* dia -- Diagram drawing program

* gnome-applet-sensors -- Gnome panel applet for hardware sensors

* gnome-games -- GNOME games

* gnumeric -- Spreadsheet program for GNOME

* libtar -- Tar file manipulation API

* lzo -- Data compression library with very fast (de)compression

I want to take/co-maintain the above , if you are ok with it.

gnome-games isn't really mine, I merely co-maintain it, my bad.

As for the others I've released them in pkgdb so there all yours to take.

Regards,

Hans

Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Hans de Goede

p.s.

To all who have taken over packages of mine, except for a few I've deliberately
not added myself to the default CC for new bugs, as I know myself and if I'm in
the CC I will still end up fixing those bugs, as I just can't stand unfixed
bugs. So to protect myself I've not added myself to the default CC.

Still if you ever encounter a bug which you cannot fix, please add me to the CC
and I'll try to help, I really don't want to see my former packages to bitrot.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Hans de Goede

Thibault North wrote:

Hi,

Maybe I can take car of the avr-* packages. If anyone is also
interested, let me know.

Ok,

I've just released ownership of the following, so go to pkgdb and grab ownership:

* avr-binutils -- Cross Compiling GNU binutils targeted at avr

* avr-gcc -- Cross Compiling GNU GCC targeted at avr

* avr-gdb -- GDB for (remote) debugging avr binaries

* avr-libc -- C library for use with GCC on Atmel AVR microcontrollers

In the avrdude case I'm merely a co-maintainer, I'm sure Trond would welcome
another co-maintainer though!

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

Old 04-14-2008, 11:00 AM