Old 04-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Ian Chapman

Default New package maintainers wanted

Hi all,

Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody
is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of
the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

aasaver
A screensaver for KDE which presents an ASCII aquarium

AGReader
Console reader for viewing AmigaGuide files

asylum
SDL port of the game Asylum, originally for the Archimedes

cbios
A third party BIOS compatible with the MSX BIOS

cegui
Free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines

DevIL
A cross-platform image library

fuse-emulator
The Free UNIX Spectrum Emulator

fuse-emulator-utils
Additional utils for the Fuse spectrum emulator

kbiof
KDE port of the original BIOF XScreenSaver

kcometen3
An OpenGL screensaver for KDE

kdetv
KDE application for watching TV

lib765
A library for emulating the uPD765a floppy controller

libdsk
Library for accessing disk images

libspectrum
A library for reading spectrum emulator file formats

monsterz
Puzzle game, similar to Bejeweled or Zookeeper

openmsx
An emulator for the MSX home computer system

qstars
A screensaver simulating planets and asteroids in space

SILLY
Simple and easy to use library for image loading

sjasm
A z80 cross assembler

tempest
Tempest OpenGL screensaver

tolua++
A tool to integrate C/C++ code with Lua

xdms
Extracts Amiga DMS archives

xeuphoric
An X based ORIC emulator

zvbi
Raw VBI, Teletext and Closed Caption decoding library

--
Ian Chapman.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:29 PM
"RafaƂ Psota"

I'll take monsterz.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Mamoru Tasaka

Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody
is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of
the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

qstars
A screensaver simulating planets and asteroids in space

tempest
Tempest OpenGL screensaver

I will take these.

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 04-13-2008, 08:42 AM
"subhodip biswas"

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Mamoru Tasaka
<mtasaka@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:
> Ian Chapman wrote, at 04/13/2008 04:47 AM +9:00:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
> longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody is
> willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of the
> packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

I will take kdetv
if no one is considering it already

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas

GPG key : FAEA34AB
Server : pgp.mit.edu
http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com
http:/www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas

Old 04-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Lucian Langa

I will take spectrum stuff

> fuse-emulator
> The Free UNIX Spectrum Emulator

> fuse-emulator-utils
> Additional utils for the Fuse spectrum emulator

> libspectrum
> A library for reading spectrum emulator file formats

Cheers,
--lucian

Old 04-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Michael Fleming

Ian Chapman writes:

Hi all,

Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody
is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of
the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

<snip>

asylum
SDL port of the game Asylum, originally for the Archimedes

I'll take this one if there's no objections

Michael Fleming.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:40 AM
Hans de Goede

Ian Chapman writes:

Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if
anybody is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages.
Most of the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

I'll take the cegui / devil and tolua++ stuff as a few of my packages need those:
> cegui
> Free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines
>
> DevIL
> A cross-platform image library
>
> tolua++
> A tool to integrate C/C++ code with Lua

I'll also take openmsx + deps, if no-one else will:
> cbios
> A third party BIOS compatible with the MSX BIOS
>
> openmsx
> An emulator for the MSX home computer system
>
> sjasm
> A z80 cross assembler

Note that I've more then enough packages on my plate already, so if anyone else
wants these, feel free to take them! Also I very much welcome co-maintainers /
don't mind becoming a co-maintainer if someone else takes these.

Regards,

Hans

Old 04-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Dmitry Butskoy

Ian Chapman wrote:

zvbi
Raw VBI, Teletext and Closed Caption decoding library

I'll take zvbi

Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy

Old 04-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Ian Chapman

Michael Fleming wrote:

asylum
SDL port of the game Asylum, originally for the Archimedes

I'll take this one if there's no objections

Thanks very much Michael, that's really appreciated. I've orphanned the
package now, so you should be able to take ownership of it in the PackageDB.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb

Ian Chapman.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Tim Niemueller

Ian Chapman schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
> longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody
> is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of
> the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

Did you know there is Internet in Australia? ;-) Just kidding.

> tolua++
> A tool to integrate C/C++ code with Lua

I took this one.
Tim