Old 04-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn

Default How is the new networking world supposed to work?

Since the latest rawhide updates I now don't get a network connection after
boot. I have to open a shell as root and issue a "ifdown eth0" followed by
a "ifup eth0" to make the NetworkManager aware that there is a network out
there. What is the proper way to configure this?

Regards,
Dennis