Old 04-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Orphaning my packages

On 04/29/2010 01:57 PM, Rafał Psota wrote:
> blobwars -- Mission and Objective based 2D Platform Game
> htop -- Interactive process viewer
> youtube-dl -- Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube

I have applied for these three since I use them on a regular basis.
Thank you for maintaining them for so long.

Rahul

Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Robin 'cheese' Lee

On 04/29/2010 04:27 PM, Rafał Psota wrote:
> ranpwd -- A program to generate random passwords

I would like to take this.

Robin

Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Thomas Janssen

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Rafał Psota <rafalzaq@gmail.com> wrote:
> cssed -- CSS editor and validator
> diffpdf -- PDF files comparator
> geekcode -- Geek Code generator
> glob2 -- An innovative RTS game
> metacafe-dl -- Command-line program to download videos from metacafe.com
> ranpwd -- A program to generate random passwords
> six -- Hex playing program

Release ownership and i will take this packages.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 04-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Rafał Psota

Old 04-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Till Maas

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:19:36PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 04/29/2010 01:57 PM, Rafał Psota wrote:

> > youtube-dl -- Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube
> >

> I have applied for these three since I use them on a regular basis.
> Thank you for maintaining them for so long.

I took youtube-dl, because I already asked off-list for it previously,
but I approved you as a co-maintainer.

Regards
Till

Old 04-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Thomas Janssen

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Rafał Psota <rafalzaq@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/4/29 Thomas Janssen <thomasj@fedoraproject.org>:
>> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Rafał Psota <rafalzaq@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> cssed -- CSS editor and validator
>>> diffpdf -- PDF files comparator
>>> geekcode -- Geek Code generator
>>> glob2 -- An innovative RTS game
>>> metacafe-dl -- Command-line program to download videos from metacafe.com
>>> ranpwd -- A program to generate random passwords
>>> six -- Hex playing program
>>
>> Release ownership and i will take this packages.
>
> Released.

Taken. Thanks for the time/work while you maintained it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 04-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 04/29/2010 03:27 AM, Rafał Psota wrote:
> Hello
>
> I don't have enough time to maintain my packages so i need to orphan
> them. Some of them are a little bit outdated, so they need some love.
> I would like to keep one small package - wklej. You can take any other
> package. Here's the full list:
>
> angrydd -- Falling blocks game
> biloba -- A tactical board game
> blobAndConquer -- Blob Wars 2: Blob And Conquer
> blobwars -- Mission and Objective based 2D Platform Game
> cssed -- CSS editor and validator
> diffpdf -- PDF files comparator
> geekcode -- Geek Code generator
> glob2 -- An innovative RTS game
> htop -- Interactive process viewer
> metacafe-dl -- Command-line program to download videos from metacafe.com
> monsterz -- Puzzle game, similar to Bejeweled or Zookeeper
> penguin-command -- Open source arcade game
> perl-Config-Simple -- Simple configuration file class
> pingus -- Guide the penguins safely home before they drop of the cliff
> ranpwd -- A program to generate random passwords
> six -- Hex playing program
> youtube-dl -- Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube
>

> Thanks
> Rafał

I'll take angrydd, biloba, monsterz, penguin-command, and pingus once
orphaned.

Thanks for your work on all of these.

-J

Old 04-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Rafał Psota

Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 04/29/2010 09:12 AM, Rafał Psota wrote:
> 2010/4/29 Jon Ciesla<limb@jcomserv.net>:
>
>> I'll take angrydd, biloba, monsterz, penguin-command, and pingus once
>> orphaned.
>>
>> Thanks for your work on all of these.
>>
>> -J
>> --
>>
> Done.

Thanks!

-J

Old 10-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Roozbeh Pournader

Hi all,

I've been AWOL for quite a while now. Just to make sure I'm not making
the life of anyone harder, I am officially orphaning my packages. Some
of them already have someone who has kindly taken over the package for
quite a while now, while some others would need new owners.

Here is the list:

fonttools
pyfribidi
python-enchant
sil-doulos-fonts
sil-gentium-fonts
translate-toolkit (dwayne has practically taken over)

Best,
Roozbeh