Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Neal Becker

Default Howto mod 1 of sources

I have a package that has:
1 tarball
1 small added file

What is the procedure to update that 1 small added file?

Previously, 'sources' listed only the tarball, and cvs only seems to know
about it.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 AM
"Mary Ellen Foster"

On 10/04/2008, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a package that has:
> 1 tarball
> 1 small added file
>
> What is the procedure to update that 1 small added file?
>
> Previously, 'sources' listed only the tarball, and cvs only seems to know
> about it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UpdatingPackageHowTo

(Now watch, five other people will have sent that while I'm writing
this mail ...)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München