Old 04-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

Default Spin SIG Meeting Minutes

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/Meeting-08042008

^^ Hope you can read it ;-) If someone can point me to the HTML-thingy
that makes it look nicer I'd appreciate.

Attendees: Jeroen van Meeuwen, James Ben Williams, Rahul Sundaram,
Jeffrey Tadlock, Jef Spaleta, Max Spevack, Jesse Keating

Regrets: Jonathan Steffan (had to get lunch... Grab a sandwich next
time! :P)

== Discussion Summary ==

=== Spin Guidelines ===

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/CommunitySpinGuidelines
* OWNER: Jeroen van Meeuwen
* ACTIONS:
- Fine tune terminology used (JvM)
- Keep Guidelines plain and simple, yet as
complete as possible (JvM)
- Incorporate any guidelines from the Board (mainly
for Trademark acceptance), should they be provided (JvM)
- Clarify "patching packages" against "legitimate changes
in default behavior" (JvM)

=== Kickstart Pool ===

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/KickstartPool
* OWNER: Jeroen van Meeuwen
* ACTIONS:
- Request fedorahosted.org GIT repository (JvM)
- Template/Snippet kickstarts as a sample for these pages (JvM)
- Draft documentation for end-users (JvM)

=== Spin Submission Process ===

* No wiki page yet
* OWNER: Jeroen van Meeuwen
* ACTIONS:
- Draft a Spin Submission Process from the Spin Guidelines
- Figure out and document what happens between Trademark Approval
and being Released as part of the Release cycle

=== Spin Documentation ===

* No wiki page yet
* OWNER: Jeroen van Meeuwen
* ACTIONS:
- Given the Guidelines and Kickstart Pool documents, write
documentation that tells people what to do exactly, to
create a Spin

=== Other Topics ===

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/Agenda
* OWNER: All
* ACTIONS:
- Several spins proposed by Rahul Sundaram which need reviewing
- Request Mailing list (spin-list@ or similar) (JvM)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Old 04-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

=== Kickstart Pool ===

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/KickstartPool
* OWNER: Jeroen van Meeuwen
* ACTIONS:
- Request fedorahosted.org GIT repository (JvM)

Thanks to ricky, this item is now closed:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/497#comment:1

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Old 04-09-2008, 11:54 PM
"Karsten 'quaid' Wade"

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 00:16 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/Meeting-08042008
>
> ^^ Hope you can read it ;-) If someone can point me to the HTML-thingy
> that makes it look nicer I'd appreciate.

I use this one:

http://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41

Old 04-10-2008, 01:31 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

^^ Hope you can read it ;-) If someone can point me to the HTML-thingy
that makes it look nicer I'd appreciate.

I use this one:

http://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/

Used this and replaced the irc chat log. Should be much easier on the
eyes now.

Rahul