Old 04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Nick Byrne

Default Fedora 9 Beta Anaconda - UnicodeDecodeError

Hi list,

Have the same problem as described in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/78139

during installation, but I installing in English already (and text mode) on a
Dell Optiplex 745. The only way around it was to deselect everything in the
customise packages selection option, this allowed me to install ok.

Regards
Nick