Old 04-09-2008, 01:21 AM
"Oisin Feeley"

Default Verifying integrity of LiveCD?

Hi all,

What is the preferred way to verify the integrity of the various
LiveCDs available for the F9-Sulfur beta? I tried to test the
i686-LiveCD and was unsure whether its failure to boot was due to a
corrupt burn and/or download. There seems to be no sha1sum or md5sum
available on the prerelease page[1] to enable a quick check of the ISO
image.

The specific issue which I'm seeing is probably a specific optical
drive issue, however the above possibility is one which it would be
nice to be able to eliminate.

Best wishes,
Oisin Feeley

1. http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease