Old 04-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default X server goes to 100% after logout of KDE session

Kelly Miller wrote:
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com
<mailtorion@cora.nwra.com>> wrote:

Brand new rawhide install....

I'm seeing a problem where after logging out of my KDE session
where the screen goes blank and I can't access any VTs. ssh login
shows X running at 100%.

Ah, are you using an Intel video card?

Nope, nVidia NV34M GeForce FX Go5200 64M with nv driver.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Paul Howarth

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:59:36 -0600
Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:

> Kelly Miller wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Orion Poplawski
> > <orion@cora.nwra.com <mailtorion@cora.nwra.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Brand new rawhide install....
> >
> > I'm seeing a problem where after logging out of my KDE session
> > where the screen goes blank and I can't access any VTs. ssh
> > login shows X running at 100%.
> >

> > Ah, are you using an Intel video card?
> >
> Nope, nVidia NV34M GeForce FX Go5200 64M with nv driver.

I have a similar issue on Fedora 8 with the nv driver:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/394071

Paul.