Old 04-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default X server goes to 100% after logout of KDE session

Brand new rawhide install....

I'm seeing a problem where after logging out of my KDE session where the
screen goes blank and I can't access any VTs. ssh login shows X running
at 100%. Strace shows tight loop of:

--- SIGALRM (Alarm clock) @ 0 (0) ---
sigreturn() = ? (mask
now [])

Looks like there was a kwin crash process still running.

Anyone else see this? Couldn't find anything in bugzilla.

- Orion

Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 PM
"Kelly Miller"

I'm seeing a problem where after logging out of my KDE session where the screen goes blank and I can't access any VTs. *ssh login shows X running at 100%.*

Ah, are you using an Intel video card?