Old 04-08-2008, 04:16 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default ddd up for grabs

Does anyone want ddd?

Frankly, I'm tired of it, I dislike lesstif more everytime I have to
deal with it, and debugging it just gives me migraines.

But hey! Maybe you like that sort of thing. If you act now, I'll throw
in:

* Three outstanding ddd bugs (two of them have workarounds)
* My undying gratitude for never having to touch ddd again.

Seriously. Please, someone take this, or I might just abandon it.

~spot