Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default Miniumum time for animated background?

Based on Mairin wave theme, I have create a set of wallpapers under the
folder wave-test.
Is there a minimum of time to set the animated background using
infiniti.xml as reference?
My version is called wave-test.xml. I have tried to use it but nothing
happened on the screen.

Luya

Reference:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/waves/

Old 04-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Nicu Buculei

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

Based on Mairin wave theme, I have create a set of wallpapers under the
folder wave-test.
Is there a minimum of time to set the animated background using
infiniti.xml as reference?
My version is called wave-test.xml. I have tried to use it but nothing
happened on the screen.

Use as a reference Martins wawe.xml from Rawhide, it is animated and
also multi resolution. I believe it is here:
http://mso.fedorapeople.org/waves/

Old 04-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Nicu Buculei a écrit :
> Use as a reference Martins wawe.xml from Rawhide, it is animated and
> also multi resolution. I believe it is here:
> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/waves/

The file is not included in the tarball. I will check on the 20080404
rawhide livecd snapshot.

Luya

Old 04-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Frank Murphy

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 02:31 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Nicu Buculei a écrit :
> > Use as a reference Martins wawe.xml from Rawhide, it is animated and
> > also multi resolution. I believe it is here:
> > http://mso.fedorapeople.org/waves/
> >
> The file is not included in the tarball. I will check on the 20080404
> rawhide livecd snapshot.
>
> Luya

If you find it, can you email me the wave.xml?
for the earthlight idea.

Frank

Old 04-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Nicu Buculei

Frank Murphy wrote:

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 02:31 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

The file is not included in the tarball. I will check on the 20080404
rawhide livecd snapshot.

If you find it, can you email me the wave.xml?
for the earthlight idea.

Here is it, from my Rawhide up-to-date desktop.