Old 04-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Alain PORTAL

Default Building F8 DVD on a FC6 box

Hi,

I should want to know is there is a way to build a F8 DVD, with all updates,
on a FC6 running box.
If not, did somebody build a such iso files that I could get?

Regards,
Alain
--
La version française des pages de manuel Linux
http://manpagesfr.free.fr

Old 04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
"Optimization Kit"

Hi,

http://fedoraunity.org/fedora-8-re-spin-20080331-released

Old 04-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Alain PORTAL

Le Friday 04 April 2008 14:35:48 Optimization Kit, vous avez écrit*:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/04/2008, Alain PORTAL <aportal@univ-montp2.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I should want to know is there is a way to build a F8 DVD, with all
> > updates, on a FC6 running box.
> > If not, did somebody build a such iso files that I could get?
>
> http://fedoraunity.org/fedora-8-re-spin-20080331-released

Thank for the url.

Regards,
Alain