Old 04-04-2008, 11:47 AM
"Paul F. Johnson"

Default X fails to start due to librecord not being there

Hi,

Now that xorg-x11-server is no longer shipping with librecord, my system will
no longer give me a desktop.

How can I fix my system so that X will start?

TTFN

Paul

Old 04-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Adam Jackson

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 12:47 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that xorg-x11-server is no longer shipping with librecord, my system will
> no longer give me a desktop.
>
> How can I fix my system so that X will start?

Failure to load librecord is not fatal. Try looking at the end of your
X log instead.

- ajax