Old 04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Call for Stories.

Refer to:
http://paul.frields.org/?p=966

We're looking for Fedora Stories -- a person who wants to talk about how
Fedora has enabled them to do something interesting or exciting with the
innovative technology we provide. We want to use these stories as part
of the bigger Marketing Plan for Fedora.[1]

The story doesn't have to be about you, but we do want to have a person
to contact to talk about it.* ("My neighbor Joe does pro bono work,
building web servers for public service groups based on Fedora.")

* Don't post Joe's info, just yours. We'll get back to you, promise.

The story can be about something you're making for Fedora consumption,
as long as you include what makes it important or cool. ("I'm making a
new bug tracker, because all the rest of them are too hard for regular
people to use to contribute.")

Visit: http://paul.frields.org/?p=966 -- and post a comment with your
story!

= = =