Old 04-02-2008, 08:13 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

Default Spin SIG

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip@kanarip.com> wrote:

There's now a Special Interest Group (SIG) for Fedora Community Spins. From the initial proposal by Jef Spaleta[1], here's what the SIG's responsibilities are:

small change in the wording of the proposal.* Reference to cvs was removed as it may not be the most appropriate source control mechanism for storing kickstart pool information since there maybe no explicit need to build a package of the kickstart pool contents.* It may suffice or be better to use git.fedorahosted.org and setup the Kickstart Pool as a hosted project.* If the SIG has a preference for either, we'll need to know that. But to be quite honest, if you could avoid needing to use cvs...then it would personally make sense to me to use fedorahosted.

-jef