Old 04-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Plan for tomorrows (20080403) FESCO meeting

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo meeting -- Any objection to this week's report from FPC at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-April/msg00231.html

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Final Release Schedule (Slip in conjunction w/
latest beta slip?) - all

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features Completion -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList - poelcat

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule. You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

If your name/nick is on above list please update the status on the
Extras schedule pages in the wiki ahead of the meeting. That way all the
other FESCo members and interested contributors know what up ahead of
the meeting. And we will avoid long delays in the meeting -- those often
arise if someone describes the recent happenings on a topic directly in
the meeting while all the others have to wait for his slow typing...

Later,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 04-02-2008, 11:44 PM
"Brian Pepple"

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Brian Pepple <bpepple@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

<snip>

> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule. You can also propose topics
> in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Forgot to include this in my prior e-mail:
/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Bohdi Proposal -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoshBoyer/BodhiAnonymousKarmaProposal -
jwb