Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Adam Tkac

Default Orphaning psgml package

Hi all,

is anyone here interested in maintaining psgml package? It is really
low maintenance-cost package (about one bug per year). It is SGML
module to Emacs written in Lisp. It is quite hard to maintain it for
me because I'm not Emacs user and I'm not so familiar with Lisp.

Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Alex Lancaster

AT> Hi all, is anyone here interested in maintaining psgml package? It
AT> is really low maintenance-cost package (about one bug per
AT> year). It is SGML module to Emacs written in Lisp. It is quite
AT> hard to maintain it for me because I'm not Emacs user and I'm not
AT> so familiar with Lisp.

Yep, I'll take it.

Alex

Old 04-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Alex Lancaster

AT> Hi all, is anyone here interested in maintaining psgml package? It
AT> is really low maintenance-cost package (about one bug per
AT> year). It is SGML module to Emacs written in Lisp. It is quite
AT> hard to maintain it for me because I'm not Emacs user and I'm not
AT> so familiar with Lisp.

AL> Yep, I'll take it.

I should add that I'm a regular user of psgml and also maintain
another Emacs package: emacs-ess for statistics.

Alex

Old 04-02-2008, 11:25 AM
"Jonathan Underwood"

On 02/04/2008, Alex Lancaster <alexl@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> AT> Hi all, is anyone here interested in maintaining psgml package? It
> AT> is really low maintenance-cost package (about one bug per
> AT> year). It is SGML module to Emacs written in Lisp. It is quite
> AT> hard to maintain it for me because I'm not Emacs user and I'm not
> AT> so familiar with Lisp.
>
> Yep, I'll take it.

It'd be nice if the package was updated to meet with the emacs add-on
packaging guidelines, if you had time.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Adam Tkac

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:13:31AM -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:

> AT> Hi all, is anyone here interested in maintaining psgml package? It
> AT> is really low maintenance-cost package (about one bug per
> AT> year). It is SGML module to Emacs written in Lisp. It is quite
> AT> hard to maintain it for me because I'm not Emacs user and I'm not
> AT> so familiar with Lisp.
>
> Yep, I'll take it.

Thanks much. You can simply take it on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb (under orphaned packages).