FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Mister Anonyme
 
Default (no subject)

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:30:18 -0600
> From: rmeggins@redhat.com
> To: fedora-directory-users@redhat.com
> Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-users] (no subject)
>
> > Thanks again for your help.
> Looks like https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=431103 again
> rears its ugly head.
> >

Finally, it worked...

It wasn't easy to setup that kind of fail-over system, but it works now.*

Thanks for your time and help!



--
Fedora-directory-users mailing list
Fedora-directory-users@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-directory-users
 
Old 08-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Jet
 
Default (no subject)

It actually my computer that the OS shutdown automatically, not the
LiveCD or using too many resources.

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 08-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Chris Norman
 
Default (no subject)

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but I would like to
offer my help to the gaming comunity.

I am not personally a gamer, and I am visually impared, so I cannot test
the greater number of games, what I can do is create music, and I would
like to offer to help create music for any game that wants it.

If my help is required, just email me on this address
(chris.norman4@ntlworld.com), with a description of the game, and what
musical piece(s) you want, and I'll see what I can put together, and
produce the music in either mp3 or wav format.

HTH somebody.

_______________________________________________
Fedora-games-list mailing list
Fedora-games-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-games-list
 
Old 08-19-2008, 12:13 PM
"Jon Ciesla"
 
Default (no subject)

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but I would like to
> offer my help to the gaming comunity.
>
> I am not personally a gamer, and I am visually impared, so I cannot test
> the greater number of games, what I can do is create music, and I would
> like to offer to help create music for any game that wants it.
>
> If my help is required, just email me on this address
> (chris.norman4@ntlworld.com), with a description of the game, and what
> musical piece(s) you want, and I'll see what I can put together, and
> produce the music in either mp3 or wav format.

Sounds like you would be a good person for Hans de Goede to work with. We
just had to remove or modify several games with non-free content,
including music, and I bet Hans would jump at the chance to have something
custom-created.

Hans?

> HTH somebody.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Fedora-games-list mailing list
> Fedora-games-list@redhat.com
> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-games-list
>


--
novus ordo absurdum

_______________________________________________
Fedora-games-list mailing list
Fedora-games-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-games-list
 
Old 08-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Mohammad Ali
 
Default (no subject)

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
 
Old 08-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Mohammad Ali
 
Default (no subject)

www.Arabloveline.com
www.naturist.com
www.sexylady.com
*

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
 
Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 AM
"Nicolae Ghimbovschi"
 
Default (no subject)

This email address must be banned !

2008/8/20 Mohammad Ali <ali84mamun@yahoo.com>:
> www.Arabloveline.com
> www.naturist.com
> www.sexylady.com
>
> ________________________________
> New Email names for you!
> Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
> Hurry before someone else does!
> --
> fedora-list mailing list
> fedora-list@redhat.com
> To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
>



--
Mahatma Gandhi - "Be the change you want to see in the world !"

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
 
Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Mohammad Ali
 
Default (no subject)

From: ali84mamun@yahoo.com
Hi,
I want to access the web site www.arabloveline.com ,so what I have to do.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
 
Old 08-21-2008, 06:40 PM
"Bassel Safadi"
 
Default (no subject)

2008/8/21 Mohammad Ali <ali84mamun@yahoo.com>


From: ali84mamun@yahoo.com
Hi,
I want to access the web site www.arabloveline.com ,so what I have to do.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!
--

fedora-list mailing list

fedora-list@redhat.com

To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

you have to open a web browser such as firefox, then type www.arabloveline.com then hit enter


--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 PM
"Jimmy Provoyeur, Jr."
 
Default (no subject)

Has anyone successfully been able to install ocsigen framework webserver onto Fedora 9, if so any installation steps, tips, hints, etc.... i am also trying to install sqlite and it's taking forever on the "make" file; any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
*






--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org