Old 05-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Chris Sakalis

Default (no subject)

Perhaps someone should let Jagmjp Janpgm know that his email address
has been spamming the mailing list?

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Jagmjp Janpgm

Old 05-15-2012, 07:50 PM
"i.caught.air"

It cannot be a spam bot because you have to confirm your subscription to the mailing list to send anything.
Meaning his account has been compromised in some way after joining us.

That's a problem.

We should remove his address from the list until he gets the ownership back. Either way, the person using it isn't the original owner, be vigilant.

Inbefore, shit load of spam incoming.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Jagmjp Janpgm

Old 05-17-2012, 08:33 AM